Beijing Institute of Technology is a top university in science and technology in China. BIT now offer a comprehensive course system in the areas of science and technology as well as management and humanities to degree-seeking students, exchange students and short-term program students across the globe. BIT also established a complete and powerful scholarship system to support foreign students to study in BIT. In order to promote international partnership and promote programs, BIT’d like to provide the following scholarship to your students.
- For degree-seeking programs, BIT provides the CSC (China Scholarship Council) Scholarship for 5 master and PhD candidates from SPbU. This is a full scholarship for foreign students.
- For exchange programs, BIT offer the Exchange Scholarship to 5-10 exchange students at all levels from SPbU to study in BIT for one or two semesters for the academic year 2018-2019.
- For the 4-Week Short-term Program, they are designed for all levels international students who are interested in intensive Chinese language studies, science and engineering, and culture exchanges.
The BIT Exchange Scholarship covers the tuition fee and accommodation on campus. The scholarship will be offered to the students during their stay in Beijing Institute of Technology for the period of the exchange program.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) is offering two kinds of scholarship to Saint Petersburg State University.
- 5 CSC (China Scholarship Council) Scholarship for students from your prestigious university to pursue Master or PhD degree program at BIT.
- 5-10 BIT Exchange Scholarship for exchange students from your prestigious university to study in BIT for one or two semesters for the academic year 2018-2019.
The application for the CSC scholarship opens from December 1st, 2017 to April 15th, 2018.
This scholarship covers the tuition fee, the accommodation, the comprehensive medical insurance and the monthly living allowance (CNY 3,000 for masters and CNY 3,500 for PhDs). The international air fare is not covered.
The scholarship will be offered to the students during their stay at Beijing Institute of Technology for the period of the Master programs (2 years) and PhD programs (4 years).
ZHENG Ye E-mail:email@example.com Tel: 86-10-68918083