University of Bonn invites graduate and postgraduate students as well as young professionals from any field of study or discipline to a Summer School on Development Policy in Bonn
The program is organized in cooperation with the German Corporation for International Cooperation.
The Summer School will take place from July 31 to August 11, 2017
The program offers:
• classes that cover the main areas of development policy
• guest lectures on selected issues of development policy
• excursions (for example to governmental institutions and development organizations).
The Summer School introduces students to the main areas of development policy and examines important development policy issues. The students will be able to discuss development policy issues with professionals from international organizations, governmental institutions, development organizations, research institutions, and the University of Bonn.
The classes cover the main areas of development policy:
• Introduction to Development Policy
• German Development Policy
• European Development Policy
• International Development Policy
• Introduction to Development Economics
• Financing of Development Policy
• Selected Fields of Development Policy such as Environment Protection and Climate Change, Good Governance and Human Rights, Health, Education, Peacekeeping, Food and Nutrition Security, Poverty Reduction
Application / Registration
Applicants who wish to participate in the Summer School must apply by April 7, 2017.
The selected participants will be notified within one week after the registration deadline.
Further information on the application process is available here
If you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org Ms. Kim Dubenkropp