Master of Arts in Social Sciences – EUROPEAN UNION – RUSSIA STUDIES.
Тhis multidisciplinary MA programme provides students with the analytical tools and skills to grasp the political, historical, and economic developments in Russia, the European Union, and their shared neighbourhood.
EURUS combines a long-standing tradition of assured quality with a vocation to innovation and internationalization. Due to its favourable geo-political location, Estonia has often been regarded as a bridge connecting East and West. The curriculum is designed as a high quality degree programme in the field of EU area studies.
The European Union – Russia Studies (EURUS) programme offers a learning experience which combines seminars and lectures with group work, field trips, international schools, and student-centred activities, using innovative techniques of active learning. The study process encour-ages and actively favours self-initiative and critical thinking. Bridging academia and the “real world”, the programme emphasizes not only acquiring knowledge, but also applying it.
Policy Transfer in Action: the Case of Public Engagement
Biopolitics, Medicine and Healthcare
Ethics and Justice in a Pluralist World
Energy and Security
Globalisation and Competitiveness
Cultures and Identities
Migration and Challenges of Human Resources
Privacy vs Publicity in Society
Sovereignty and Supranationalism
Origins and Dynamics of Power Relations
Application deadline: March 15, 2017
The European Humanities University (Vilnius, Lithuania) opens a call for papers for its annual student conference “Europe 2017” that will take place onMay 6-7, 2017on the EHU campus in Vilnius. This year’s topic will be “From Printed Word to Knowledge: Local Traditions and Global Transition”. Participation in the conference is free of charge (no registration fee), but submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected. The deadline for application submission is February 25 (for those requiring visas) or March 25, 2017 (for those not requiring visas).
Online application form
The following panels are planned as part of the conference:
• Liberal Arts Education: Tradition and the 21st Century Demands
• Genealogy of User: From Handwritten Text to Printed and Digital Design
• Experience of Local Political and Economic Transformations as Global Knowledge
• Printing House and Revolution: Techno-Cultural Logic of (Social) Transformation
• Problems of Establishing the International and European Law and Order
• Integration Processes, Constitutionalism, and Human Rights
• Gender Turn in Social Sciences: Different Research Strategies and Forms of Understanding the Social
• New Technologies in Public Policy and Public Administration
• Humanities Issues in Today’s Medicine
• The Digitalized: Subjectivity, Knowledge and the Social in the Digital Age
• Heritage Studies: Searching for a New Horizon of Knowledge
• Glocalization in Tourism: Global Concepts in Local Terms
• Technology and the City
• Post-Migrant Cities: Lessons from the Urban Age
Please find more information here.
The graduate school of Keimyung University is now recruiting qualified applicants for Korean Government Scholarship Program(Graduate course) for international students in the academic year 2017-2019.
The Korean Government Scholarship Program is designed to provide higher education in Korea for international students with the aim of promoting international exchange in education, as well as mutual friendship amongst the participating countries
Available Fields of Study:
- Applicants must choose their desired fields of study from the programs
- Night schools, seasonal programs, online and distant-learning programs are not included.
Available Degree Programs:
- Master’s Degrees
- Doctoral Degrees
- Research Program
- Postdoctoral Research Program
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree as of August 31, 2017
The Research Program applicants must hold a degree, or a diploma equivalent to or higher than a Master’s degree as of August 31, 2017.