The International Student Congress Of (bio)Medical Sciences (ISCOMS) from the 4th until the 8th of June 2018 in Groningen
ISCOMS – the International Student Congress Of (bio) Medical Sciences – is one of the world’s leading student congresses in (bio)medical sciences.
The 25th edition of ISCOMS will take place from the 4th of June until the 8th of June at the University Medical Center of Groningen in the Netherlands. It offers a stimulating venue for student research exchange and gives students the opportunity to broaden their social scientific network!
The world is filled with a growing amount of congresses, some right around the corner.
So why pick ISCOMS?
- Present your research in front of an international and professional audience;
- Get new insights and exchange research with students from all over the world;
- Get to know researchers throughout the programme and at our speed-dating workshop and thereby open your door to an international career filled with opportunities;.
- Get to know and have fun with the participants and the entire ISCOMS organising committee during our dinner and parties and thereby expand your social scientific network.
- Learn and get inspired during our prosperous scientific programme filled with high quality student presentations, a Nobel Laureate and other renowned keynote lecturers and active workshops.
For more information please open WEBSITE
For ambitious students ISCOMS Research Fellowships (IRF).
- The venue of the 25th ISCOMS will be the University Medical Center of Groningen (UMCG). The UMCG is located in the center of Groningen. It can easily be reached by car and by public transport.
Address: UMCG, Hanzeplein 1
9700 RB Groningen
- The official spoken language at the congress is English.
- All participants (presenting as well as non-presenting participants) will receive a certificate of attendance after the Closing Ceremony on Thursday June the 7th.