«SUCCESS» Summer School Program, Budapest Business School
Budapest Business School (BBS) C University of Applied Sciences is the second oldest public business schools in the World; established in 1857 and has approximately 160 years of history. Today it uses up to date educational methodology and techniques in the centre of Europe; attracts almost 15,000 students from more than 40 countries.
BBS has active connections with more than 200 higher education institutions in nearly 50 countries across five continents. As a part of these relationships; connections are developed on East Asian region receantly; supported by the Hungarian Government and the Hungarian Central Bank.
«SUCCESS» Summer School Program is focusing on two specialities:
- Central Europe as an individual entity;
- East Asia as the fastest developed region in the World
Budapest Business School is one of the most prominent universities in Hungary, which is
- integrating three faculties, i.e. Commerce, Hospitality and Tourism; International Management and Business; and Finance and Accountancy,
- highly ranked among economic and business universities in accordance with students’ employment and carrier opportunities,
- a leader and participant in several international strategic partnership projects,
- a key partner for Erasmus and other mobility.
For further details, see https://en.uni-bge.hu/
For Summer School event, also see https://www.facebook.com/success.budapest/