International student conference "Europe 2017" (European Humanities University, Lithuania)
The European Humanities University (Vilnius, Lithuania) opens a call for papers for its annual student conference “Europe 2017” that will take place onMay 6-7, 2017on the EHU campus in Vilnius. This year’s topic will be “From Printed Word to Knowledge: Local Traditions and Global Transition”. Participation in the conference is free of charge (no registration fee), but submitted abstracts will be reviewed and selected. The deadline for application submission is February 25 (for those requiring visas) or March 25, 2017 (for those not requiring visas).
Online application form
The following panels are planned as part of the conference:
• Liberal Arts Education: Tradition and the 21st Century Demands
• Genealogy of User: From Handwritten Text to Printed and Digital Design
• Experience of Local Political and Economic Transformations as Global Knowledge
• Printing House and Revolution: Techno-Cultural Logic of (Social) Transformation
• Problems of Establishing the International and European Law and Order
• Integration Processes, Constitutionalism, and Human Rights
• Gender Turn in Social Sciences: Different Research Strategies and Forms of Understanding the Social
• New Technologies in Public Policy and Public Administration
• Humanities Issues in Today’s Medicine
• The Digitalized: Subjectivity, Knowledge and the Social in the Digital Age
• Heritage Studies: Searching for a New Horizon of Knowledge
• Glocalization in Tourism: Global Concepts in Local Terms
• Technology and the City
• Post-Migrant Cities: Lessons from the Urban Age
Please find more information here.
For further information: email@example.com.