The University of Warwick Summer School 2018 (WSS) will be hosted in the iconic capital city of London. The Three-week Summer School provides a unique combination of learning and debating with renowned academics and high-profile guest speakers, living alongside your peers in a beautiful area of London and enjoying a fun and engaging social and cultural programme to give you a real taste of London.
Applications for 2018 Warwick Summer School (Sunday 15 July – Sat 4 August) are now open following immensely successful and fun 2017 Summer School which saw students experiencing:
- a taste of the University of Warwick’s outstanding teaching;
- the chance to engage with high profile academics and speakers and
- the excitement of London and UK life for three weeks
WSS has had students from Saint Petersburg State University, Russia apply for programme and would like to make more of students aware of 2018 summer school in London next July.
Applications close at the end of May 2018, however courses fill up fast so we advise to apply as soon as possible.
The students at Saint Petersburg State University, Russia know about this opportunity to study with Warwick and experience London next July. WSS is offering some excellent discount packages including 20% off tuition for all Saint Petersburg State University, Russia students including free teacher places and enhanced group discount for groups of 10+, and would be more than happy to discuss potential group bookings with you.
WSS have a wide range of courses on offer - all are aimed at Undergraduate and Postgraduate students. Courses for 2018 include:
- Behavioural Economics
- Game Theory
- International Development
- Money and Banking
- Principles of Economics for Non Economists
- Data Science – Foundations of Data Analytics
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- Leadership, Communications and Culture
- International Business and Finance
- Introduction to Psychology
- Creative Writing: Future Fiction
To apply or for further details go to WEBSITE.