National Taiwan University is pleased to introduce to you "Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Sustainability Summer Program”, a short-term study abroad option in 2017 summer.
- Date: July 3, 2017 – July 29, 2017
- Location: National Taiwan University, Taipei City, Taiwan
Eligible Attendees: Undergraduate & Graduate students
Program Language: English
This annual 4-week summer program is organized by College of Management, and is fully conducted in English. The goal is to help students exploring human value, formulating business strategy, and developing technology platform for innovation.
The Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Sustainability Summer Program is also a gateway for overseas students to explore Taiwan and establish network with locals. In addition to substantial in-class lectures, NTU will arrange off-campus tours and company visits to enhance students’ experience in Taiwan.
NTU is located in the heart of Taipei, which is one of the safest capital cities worldwide. The metropolis offers a prosperous and visitor-friendly environment at a very modest price. Students will have no problem in exploring the city during leisure time.
The courses are conducted in English.
- - Innovation Management from an Asian Perspectiive. (3 Credits) This course focuses on recent trends in three key areas – exploring human value, formulating business strategy, and developing technology platforms for innovation. Learning is facilitated through lectures, case studies, group exercises, guest speeches, company visits, and a group project.
Discovering Taiwan through Musical Culture: Tradition and Innovation. (1 Credit) This one-credit module introduces students to important musical genres and their historical and social contexts in Taiwan, and shows how Taiwanese musical heritage can be transformed into contemporary creative production.
- - Module 1: Product Innovation & Opportunity Identification
- - Module 2: Leadership & Sustainable Entrepreneurship
- - Module 3: Value Chain Innovation & Platform Strategy
- - Module 4: Business Model Innovation & Strategic Alliances C
How to Apply:
Please, visit website
Office of International Affairs Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEL: +886-(0)2-3366-1032 FAX: +886-(0)2-3366-5411